Sign Bases, Handrails and Other Products Improve Customer Safety
January 2, 2015
Are you updating a commercial facility or managing a new-construction commercial site? Whether you are opening a bank, a branch office, a new restaurant or another type of business, we have a wide range of facility guarding products available to help your customers navigate the property safely on foot and in a vehicle.
To control traffic, we offer:
- Delineator posts, which keep vehicles away from designated areas
- Lightweight but sturdy parking blocks to mark handicapped or reserved parking spots
- Sign bases and sign systems to mark reserved parking or parking for handicapped customers
- Guardrails that add an extra layer of protection to valuable equipment
- Clearance bars to protect overhead areas in drive-through lanes
For customer safety on foot, we have:
Most products are made in the U.S.A. and are lightweight, which keeps shipping costs low. Products constructed from plastic resist fading and chipping, so they’re long-lasting and weather-resistant.
View our Products page for our complete offerings, and think J&P first when making improvements to your facility or planning a new site.