Sign Bases, Handrails and Other Products Improve Customer Safety
January 2, 2015
Are you updating a commercial facility or managing a new-construction commercial site? Whether you are opening a bank, a branch office, a new restaurant or another type of business, we have a wide range of facility guarding products available to help your customers navigate the property safely on foot and in a vehicle.
To control traffic, we offer:
- Delineator posts, which keep vehicles away from designated areas
- Lightweight but sturdy parking blocks to mark handicapped or reserved parking spots
- Sign bases and sign systems to mark reserved parking or parking for handicapped customers
- Guardrails that add an extra layer of protection to valuable equipment
- Clearance bars to protect overhead areas in drive-through lanes
For customer safety on foot, we have:
- ADA pads for those with visual impairment
- Handrail systems for those needing extra balance
Most products are made in the U.S.A. and are lightweight, which keeps shipping costs low. Products constructed from plastic resist fading and chipping, so they’re long-lasting and weather-resistant.
View our Products page for our complete offerings, and think J&P first when making improvements to your facility or planning a new site.