ATM Cleaning & Kiosk Cleaning
J&P’s fast, reliable ATM cleaning & kiosk cleaning services give your customers a cleaner, positive experience. Our inspection process also often uncovers skimming devices or other identify theft software, providing an added level of security to your customers.
Note: All of our cleaning and sanitization practices adhere to CDC and National ATM Council standards to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Why ATM Cleaning?
- ATMs top the list of the dirtiest public items the average person touches each day, harboring even more germs than a public restroom doorknob. (Don’t believe us? Read the results of this University of Arizona study.) By hiring us to handle your ATM cleaning and ATM maintenance, you can protect your customers from germs and minimize the spread of illness.
- ATM cleaning and bank equipment cleaning reduces downtime from system failure by removing grime and buildup on all components.
- Routine ATM cleaning safeguards your image by presenting a welcoming and professional image.
- We can often detect skimming devices and theft software during the cleaning process, protecting both you and your customers.
The benefits of ATM cleaning include improved brand image, a positive experience for the customer and reduction of identity theft. Read all about the benefits of ATM cleaning on our blog to better understand why it should be a routine practice for your bank or credit union.
What Is ATM Cleaning?
We provide complete ATM cleaning services for all types of ATMs and kiosks. Our cleaning disinfects all of the machine’s exterior surfaces, including the monitor, keyboard, function keys, card reader, surround, fascia and bezel, writing surfaces, envelope holder, camera window, light panels and ATM housing, as well as drive-up kiosk cleaning. We will help you choose the frequency of cleanings that works best for your business.
Our ATM Cleaning & Inspection Process
When you hire our team to perform ATM cleaning and ATM inspection, the process includes:
- checking in with your operations/site management
- complete inspection of each ATM and associated signage to ensure they are working properly
- a thorough ATM cleaning, including the surround, fascia and ATM housing, as well as any peripheral equipment
- a report on the condition of all ATMs and any equipment serviced
- a recommendation on when your ATM needs to be replaced or refurbished. ATM refurbishment can cost less than half the amount of buying a new ATM.
In the unfortunate event that an ATM is vandalized or has been the victim of graffiti, we can repair your machine quickly.
We also sell low-cost ATM cleaning cards for you to maintain your card readers between professional ATM cleaning visits.
Cleaning services are available for all makes and models of ATMs, regardless of the manufacturer. Schedule your cleaning today by calling 262.346.8451 or request it by filling out our Contact Us form.
|Detailed exterior ATM cleaning and exterior kiosk unit cleaning|
|Interior cleaning of kiosk units|
|Apply or remove signage and compliance information|
|Digital portfolio of inventory|
|Equipment condition reporting|
|ATM drive reader cleaning|
|Anti-skimming device inspection|
|General grounds inspection reporting|
|Customized programs available|