Looking to maximize your energy savings? The ENRG Blanket is an earth-friendly, forward-thinking product that will reduce heating bills and maximize HVAC efficiency.
The ENRG Blanket encloses a natural, nontoxic and noncorrosive phase change material, BioPCM®, between two rugged, multilayer films (polymer and /or aluminum). The resulting “blanket” is tear-resistant, long-lasting, and will maintain its thermal performance for more than 100 years. The ENRG Blanket may be installed over drop ceilings, inside walls and just beneath roofing.
- Reduction of HVAC power consumption by up to 25-35%
- Reduction of HVAC run time by up to 15-20%
- No power and no maintenance, thanks to BioPCM® material
- Improved building comfort for occupants
- Reduced carbon footprint as a result of less power consumed
- Sustainably grown, plant-based product materials
J&P is a certified installer of the ENRG Blanket.
Contact us today for more information about how the ENRG Blanket can improve your facility’s energy efficiency.
Actively absorbs heat when room temperature exceeds the desired set point Releases stored heat when room temperature drops below the desired set point Easy to install above drop ceilings, behind sheet-rock, or under roofing in both retrofit or new construction applications