UV Solar Lighted Bollard Cover
Looking to improve visibility, aesthetics and save on money at your facility or campus? Our UV Solar Lighted Bollard Covers are just the thing you need.
Our lighted covers fit over 6” pipe and are made of 1/4” nominal wall thickness polyethylene thermoplastic. The light cover is made of clear or frosted acrylic glass with a light that has a lifespan of 7-10 years. The plastic material is resistant to fading, cracking, peeling or rusting in all types of weather.
- Durable plastic material won’t fade, peel or crack
- No painting, maintenance or repair costs
- Lighted covers provide a safer atmosphere for your customers
- Easy to install
- Lightweight, cost-effective alternative to cast iron bollards reduces shipping costs
- Available in standard colors (shown below): Red, Orange, Yellow, Forest Green, 285 Blue, Blue, 402 Gray (Light Gray), Gray, White, Urban Bronze, Brown, Black
- Premium color options: Dark Granite, Light Granite
- Custom color matching available for additional fee
- Can also fit over 4″ pipe with a spacer (additional $35 cost)
- Available with frosted ($369) or clear acrylic glass ($359)
- UV light features on/off switch and replaceable NiMh rechargeable AA batteries
Wondering if UV solar lighted bollard covers are right for you? Review our fact sheet. For more information on our UV lighted bollard covers and hardwired lighted bollard covers, please contact our sales team today.
No wiring, no maintenance, easy installation, 100% energy savings!
Available in frosted or clear acrylic 1/4″ nominal wall thickness Fits over a 6” pipe bollard (custom inserts to fit 4″) Overall height: 52” Custom heights available Available in a variety of standard and premium colors, as well as custom color match UV light recharges with any daylight, including on cloudy days Does not need electricity Clean lines for architectural appeal
We offer products in a variety of standard colors with the option for custom Pantone & Sherwin Williams color matching*. If you have a custom color, contact a sales rep to get started or fill out the form below.
Click each color to see preview
Custom Color Matching:
Custom color matching* is available for an additional one-time fee (minimum order one sleeve). See below for color samples, and contact us for more information.
Reproduction of web colors are not always "what you see is what you get" because colors on your monitor and the color produced physically can and most likely will vary. This is because different devices have different color "languages" and will out put color differently. The colors you see on your monitor are the result of reflective light and the colors you see physically are a mix of different inks which will vary from your monitor display.
To get better result it is important to choose your colors CAREFULLY. We cannot be held responsible for colors that are off a few shades due to the vast complexities of media differences. Choose a Pantone or Sherwin Williams color to get the best result or we'll be happy to send you a sample.