Long-Lasting, Sustainable Vista Roof Shingle Utilizes New Technology
July 5, 2018
The commercial roofing is changing quickly, thanks to new technology that utilizes modified polymer asphalt to produce weather- and tear-off-resistant shingles.
The Vista is classified as a 40-year shingle, compared to others in its class at 30 years. NexGen Polymer Modified Asphalt is the technology used in this product. This technology is shaping up to revolutionize the industry in quick order. “SBS” (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) is just one of the polymer strands used in the formula.
The Vista shingle offers:
- Superior shingle strength that resists tearing and nail pull-out, reducing the risk of shingle tear-off
- retention of color granules
- formulated roofing sealants that hold shingles in place during high wind, and rain sealants that protect from wind-driven rain
- Streak Resist technology, which helps maintain the aesthetic appearance of the roof, and includes a 12-year warranty
- Class 3 impact resistance for protection from extreme weather
- The Zone nailing area, which improves fastener replacement during installation
Contact us to receive a free commercial roofing quote for your building.