New Flexpost Parking Sign System Prevents Damage to Customers’ Vehicles
August 21, 2016
If your customers are constantly bumping into your parking signs and driving away with vehicle damage or damage to your signage, our new flexpost parking sign system is a smart solution to this problem — especially considering it’s affordable, durable and damage-proof.
The 360-degree flexpost parking sign system features a half-inch diameter carbon steel torsion spring that absorbs shock upon impact — you can actually drive right over it without the sign or the vehicle sustaining damage. Durable HDPE plastic coverings are completely maintenance-free and rust-free. Flexpost parking sign systems are available in a variety of colors, and we can custom-match them to your branded colors.
The flexpost parking sign system is available in stick (above) and bollard (top of the page) styles. These parking sign systems are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Installation is fast and simple to do on your own, and we have both styles in stock, ready to ship.
Flexpost stick parking sign system product specifications:
• Overall height: 72”
• 9.5” square 7 gauge standard steel base plate
• 6 foot steel 1-5/8” round post sleeved in colorful HDPE plastic
• Carbon steel torsion spring with 1/2″ zinc coated bolts included
• Mounting hardware for concrete and asphalt
• Standard, directional, or custom signage available
• Fully ADA compliant
Flexpost bollard parking sign system product specifications:
• Overall height: 102”
• 1/8” and 1/4″ bollard cover wall thickness
• 9/5” square 7 gauge mounting plate
• 8 foot steel 1-5/8” round steel post sleeved in HDPE plastic
• Carbon steel torsion spring with 1/2″ zinc coated bolts
• Mounting hardware for concrete or asphalt
Let us help you get on the path to better safety in your business parking areas. To order one of our flexpost parking sign systems, call us at 262.346.8451 or send us a message using our contact form.